EResortDeals is a marketplace of hotel and resort deals from around the world so you can find the best vacation experiences at the best possible prices!
We seek out great properties in amazing locations offering exceptional value!
Our team is located across the UK, Europe, Australasia and the USA and are committed to ensuring your travel satisfaction from the moment you hold a stay until your journey is over!
You Benefit From:
- A secure booking platform - purchase your vacation with confidence.
- 24/7 reservations - book at your convenience.
- Reservations directly with the property via EResortDeals
- Hold with a deposit & only pay the balance on confirmation
- Award-winning customer support team - 7 days a week.
We’re always on the lookout for new offers and destinations, with an ever-expanding catalogue of properties and vacation deals, so be sure to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss out on your next great getaway.
Properties enquire below to list your offer on the EResortDeals Marketplace!
Terms and Conditions
- This website is operated by EResortDeals.com Ltd GMedia Pty Ltd. References to “us”, “we” and/or “our” in these booking terms and conditions shall mean EResortDeals.com.
- These terms and conditions apply to purchases you make with us (via the website and directly with advertisers).
- EResortDeals.com advertise Vacation Deals for selected Resorts and while all care is taken to ensure accuracy of the advertisers we make no warranty as to the advertised product, service or offer other than as described by the advertiser. Please take care in reading their advertisements, descriptions and conditions before making a purchase.
(Electronic) Vacation/Resort Vouchers
- EResortDeals.com issues an electronic vacation voucher (travel or holiday voucher) for each deal paid for as advertised on the site to the email address you provide.
- The voucher entitles the holder, provided they meet the advertised terms, to a vacation at the promoted resort as advertised for a period as set out on the voucher.
- The voucher is a deposit for the advertised stay and entitles the holder to accommodation as per the terms and conditions of the resort, and subject to availability when selecting dates.
- The deposit is equivalent to a pre-payment for accommodation and subject to change and cancellation fees, and it is your responsibility to read those terms before purchasing.
- Your voucher will be valid for the length of the redemption of travel period advertised and if not redeemed before or by that date, shall be considered cancelled.
- However, vouchers may be extended or exchanged in some circumstances subject to our advertised terms and conditions
- EResortDeals.com may also offer a credit equivalent in some cases, which can only be used at the site for part or full payment for other holidays and is not redeemable for cash.
- EResortDeals.com reserve the right to waive fees.
- Vouchers may be passed to other qualified guests by requesting and notifying EResortDeals.com customer service team of such an exchange through the member area.
- You can manage your purchases and vouchers in your member area.
- You can create a free member area within the site without purchasing a holiday.
- Payments are handled by Stripe accepting most major credit cards. We do not handle or store your credit card details on our servers or with third parties.
- Payments will be processed as EResortDeals.com Media Services and HOLIDAY BOOKING will display in your transaction list to enable easy identification of the charge.
- EResortDeals.com handle some (part or pre) payments for advertisers and reserve the right to issue refunds or cancel booking payments as per terms and conditions stated here, or as required by law.
- In some cases, further payment may be required by the resort (such as upgrades, fees, taxes, extensions, extra guests) in which case those payments are handled by the resort, and you will be subject to their payment terms and banking conditions separately to EResortDeals.com, usually at the time of confirmed booking.
- Charges are advertised in the currency nominated by the advertiser and may be subject to conversion to your local currency and therefore subject to plus or minus variations from the exact price advertised.
- Your bank may choose to charge fees for transactions. EResortDeals.com include credit card and payment fees in the total price and do not charge additional fees.
- Taxes are included where indicated in the total rate.
Cancellation, Credit and Refunds
- Please select vacations carefully and read the terms and conditions of purchase. It is your responsibility to ensure you meet the terms and conditions of the advertised resort and for the promotion/vacation.
- Ordinarily, we cannot refund a voucher because you change your mind, or have not met the terms stated during the purchase process unless required to do so by law.
- A voucher is considered a prepayment and is subject to the usual accommodation cancellation fees of 100%.
- Alternatively, in some circumstances and at our discretion:
- We may offer a credit for the same value to be used at the site for part or full payment of another stay;
- OR, We may choose to refund a portion of a purchase price;
- OR, We may choose to refund the entire amount.
- Where a refund is processed, an admin fee of £20/$25UD will be deducted from the gross amount paid to cover administration and bank fees involved with processing your transaction.
- We will credit or refund customers where the advertiser is unable to confirm a stay after three (confirmed) genuine attempts to confirm a qualified booking with the advertiser’s resort via our system.
- A credit will be issued in the form of a code equal to the amount paid to be used on the site as full or part payment for another stay. The credit has no redeemable cash value and can only be used at the purchase page of the EResortDeals.com website.
- Once a booking is made with the property, your voucher is considered 'redeemed' and is generally non-refundable, except for circumstances outlined below, and/or at our discretion.
Our Vacation Satisfaction Guarantee
- We will CREDIT you the amount you paid for your deposit (the amount paid to EResortDeals) towards another vacation if your vacation becomes unenjoyable due to events or circumstances outside of your control after your have redeemed, confirmed and stayed at the property.
- The credit can only be used at the EResortDeals website and not with advertising properties directly. It cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Note- For cancellation credits or refunds, see cancellation and changes fees below.
- We WILL credit you if- you had a significantly poor experience at the resort or hotel that was outside of your control, such as noise, unannounced building work, interruptions due to political or social unrest, strikes, unannounced shutdowns of all or part of the property, access issue, facility issues such as air conditioning breakdown, water supply, sewerage or extreme weather events such as hurricanes, tidal storms, snowstorms, heat waves or floods; or any other significant event outside of your control that hindered your fair enjoyment of your vacation.
- We CANNOT credit you for issues directly related to service provided at the property such as, but not exhaustively, problems with transport, service, reservations or staff, other guests, room type, bedding, decor, furniture, amenities, etc. These issues should be addressed to the property directly at the time of stay or as soon as possible so that they may be able to correct or compensate as required.
- We may make exceptions if it is shown that the property was completely negligent in their duty to provide reasonable service. In this case, please document any and all communications with the property regarding these issues, including emails, texts, conversations (and record names, staff numbers, times and dates) so it may be verified with the resort and subsequently determined by us if it reaches this threshold.
- We cannot credit you if these events are within the properties terms and conditions, as advertised.
- Similarly. we cannot credit you for experiences that may affect your vacation outside of our control, such as your "state-of-mind" being affected by third parties, such as family, relatives, other guests, people outside of the property, third-party tour operators and/or other parties not directly related to the service provided by EResortDeals or the property itself.
- We MAY credit you, however, if we deem the experience was sufficiently negative to have abrogated your vacation experiences, such as theft or crime perpetrated against you or verified members of your travel party.
- IN ORDER to claim credit please send any communication, statements or documentation you have had with the property or relevant parties (such as police, government departments, relevant organisations or third parties) in order to substantiate the claim.
- Claims must be submitted within 30-days of the day you check out from the property, in writing via https://www.eresortdeals.com/about#contact_start, marked with your booking ID and the subject line "CREDIT REQUEST"
- EResortDeals cannot credit amounts paid directly to the property while staying or before you check-in. Credit can only be applied for the amount paid to EResortDeals directly by you.
- In the case where EResortDeals have collected additional fee's on behalf of the property (and that has been indicated in writing) the credit applied may be equal or less than the amount paid depending on disbursements already made.
- EResortDeals.com reserve the right to determine the merit of a credit request and the amount to be credited based on the information provided by yourself. The determination is final and cannot be appealed.
- The credit request must be provided by the primary guests listed on the booking and relevant payment. No communication with third parties is permitted due to security and privacy reasons.
- Credits applied to your account are valid for use for 12-months from the date of issue and you can be used in the form of a Code to apply to another vacation in part or whole.
- EResortDeals.com do not process the final confirmations of stays. All reservations are handled directly by the advertiser/resort. We provide a booking system as convenience between yourself and the advertiser.
RESORT BOOKING CANCELLATION AND CHANGE FEES
- Cancellation and change fees are likely to be incurred with the advertiser/resort on any confirmed reservations or bookings you have already made with the resort.
- EResortDeals.com cannot determine those fees as the final confirmed booking relationship is between yourself and the advertiser.
- These fees are determined by the advertiser and may be indicated in their conditions advertised or on their websites.
- We provide customer service to assist with any disputes between yourself and the advertiser. You can contact customer service by lodging a ticket in your member area.
- Cancellation of your reservation with the property does not automatically entitle you to a refund for the voucher or deposit amount paid to EResortDeals.com
- You should never book or pay for a flight until you have a confirmation in writing that your stay is finalised from the advertiser (resort)
- EResortDeals.com and the Advertiser accept no responsibility for costs of flights or subsequent losses where a flight is paid for prior to a confirmation being issued in writing to you.
- Similarly, neither party accepts responsibility for costs of the cancellation of flights should a stay be cancelled by the resort due to other circumstances (such as a change in your qualifications or overbooking by the resort, or natural disaster)
- Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance.
- It is important that you check all of your documentation for your proposed travel to ensure it meets with your requirements and to ensure there have been no misunderstandings before you travel or make a booking with the resort.
- Any additional payments such as inflight meals and excess baggage, taxes, transfers and so forth is solely the responsibility of you, the traveller.
- We recommend that you take out a travel insurance policy at the time you pay for your travel. You should ensure that such insurance will protect you (and your travel party) against booking cancellations, flight cancellations and changes and medical expenses arising from sickness or injury during your travel and protect you against loss or damage to your belongings.
- Via Resort and the Advertiser accept no responsibility for costs and losses arising from the travel and use of these services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- EResortDeals.com do not accept any liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any act or omission of those advertisers (resorts) including their failure to provide a service whether through their negligence or otherwise.
- We do not make any representation about the standard of the services to be provided by third parties, and we accept no liability in that regard.
- We do not accept any liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any injury, losses, expenses, delays or inconvenience suffered by you in connection with your booking or your travel services, caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part or unless our liability is prescribed by legislation which cannot be excluded.
- Where our liability cannot be excluded, our liability is limited to the amount that you have paid for your services.
Modification of terms
- We may modify our terms and conditions without notice at any time where such an amendment does not substantially affect your rights and obligations. If such changes of our terms and conditions substantially affect your rights and obligations we will notify you by email with these changes as they occur.
- Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must not make a booking unless you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions of each offer which is located on the advertising page and in the checkout and purchasing process.
- These terms will be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state.
(c) 2017-2020 – EResortDeals.com / GMedia | 649 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA | Tower 1, 100 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000
Last updated August 19, 2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at EResortDeals.com LTD 12296830 (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, payment information, and social media login data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Services expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Services or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Publicly Available Personal Information. We collect first name, maiden name, last name, nickname, ID, current and former address, phone numbers, email addresses, family member names and their related information, social media, and other similar data.
Personal Information Provided by You. We collect purchase history, data collected from surveys, past and current partners, and other similar data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Social Media Login Data. We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information described in the section called “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. You can find out more about this in our Cookies Policy: eresortdealsresorts.com.
Online Identifiers. We collect cookie identifiers, or others such as the ones used for analytics and marketing, device’s geolocation, devices, applications, tools and protocols, such as IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, and other similar data.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected eresortdeals our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract. See the section below headed “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” for further information.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you the product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfil and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at [email protected] and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in competitions.
- Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes, Legal Reasons and Contractual.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To deliver services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end-users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
In Short: We only share information with the following third parties.
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorized each party so that you may be easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us.
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation
Google, Facebook,, Instagram, and Adsense
- Affiliate Marketing Programs
- Allow Users to Connect to their Third-Party Accounts
Google and Facebook
- Communicate and Chat with Users
Zoho Chat, Zoho Desk, and Facebook Messenger
- Content Optimization
Google and Youtube
- Data Backup and Security
Server and Cloudflare
- Functionality and Infrastructure Optimization
- Invoice and Billing
PayPal and Chargedesk
- Retargeting Platforms
Facebook, Adsense,, Bing,, Yahoo,, Mandrill, and Mailchimp
- Social Media Sharing and Advertising
Facebook, Google,, Bing, and Yahoo
- User Account Registration and Authentication
Facebook and Google
- User Commenting and Forums
Trustpilot, WP comments, and Real Reviews
- Web and Mobile Analytics
- Website Hosting
WordPress, Woocommerce,, Bluehost,, Digital Pacific,, AWS,, Mailchimp, and Mandrill
- Website Performance Monitoring
Cloudfare and Google
- Website Testing
- DO WE USE GOOGLE MAPS?
In Short: Yes, we use Google Maps for the purpose of providing better service.
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google’s Terms of Service. You agree to allow us to obtain or cache your location. You may revoke your consent at any time.
- HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Services offer you the ability to register and log in using your third party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
- IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in USA, Asia Pacific, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. If you are accessing our Services from outside the USA, Asia Pacific, Singapore, and United Kingdom, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?” above), in USA, Spain, France, England, Australia, Thailand, New Zealand, Malta, Mexico, and other countries.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework:
In particular, Company complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the United States and has certified its compliance with it. As such, Company is committed to subjecting all personal information received from the European Union (EU) member countries, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework, to the Framework’s applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield List.
Company is responsible for the processing of personal information it receives, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf.
With respect to personal information received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Company is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. FTC. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at [email protected]
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
? Log into your account settings and update your user account.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
? Note your preferences when you register an account with the site.
? Access your account settings and update preferences.
- DATA BREACH
A privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorized access to or collection, use, disclosure or disposal of personal information. You will be notified about data breaches when EResortDeals.com LTD 12296830 believes you are likely to be at risk of serious harm. For example, a data breach may be likely to result in serious financial harm or harm to your mental or physical well-being. In the event that EResortDeals.com LTD 12296830 becomes aware of a security breach which has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information EResortDeals.com LTD 12296830 will promptly investigate the matter and notify the applicable Supervisory Authority not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
- CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), The Data Manager, by email at [email protected] or use the contact form provided on this website.
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by emailing [email protected] We will respond to your request within 30 days.